Teenage period is the time when we all enter 13 and it remains till 18. This is the aging time when they undergo different kinds of the body as well as emotional changes. Most of you might suffer from the skin problems at that time. The young generation of today now become more concern about their appearance and prepare themselves to handle all kinds of problems.
Frequently occurring teenager skin problems
Here, we are discussing some common problems that each and every youngster have gone through or in the phase of it.
Due to the hormonal changes at a time of puberty, the result is the development of acne. The most prone areas are cheeks and forehead where the acne easily breaks out. What you can do is choose the Ayurvedic face wash having neem, lemon and other natural ingredients in it. Benmoon The Ayurveda Shop has neem face wash that easily targets the acne.
- Oily skin
Oily skin is yet another problem that is commonly found in teenagers. This kind of skin gives the invitation to a pimple, acne and other kinds of skin related issues. To eradicate it;
- You can wash your face twice with antibacterial and neem face wash.
- Bring in use the blotting sheets that can easily absorb an excess amount of oil present on the skin surface.
- Regular application of face pack that has lemon juice, neem and fruits.
- Dealing with dark spots
Dark spots somehow loose down the morale of youngsters. There are only a few youngsters who welcome their teenager with a smile. To eradicate dark spots, you can –
- Keep the skin always clean and never sleep off while wearing your makeup.
- Always clean your face twice a day with face wash formulated using natural herbs.
- Make use of topical creams in order to minimize the spots.
- Occurrence of pimples
A pimple occurs due to deposition of excessive oil, the presence of bacteria; pollution and different lifestyle factor that results in rashes and redness. This makes the youngsters spend their time in front of a mirror.
- You can avoid the junk food, oily and fried foods.
- Drink the water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Keep antibacterial face wash to wash your face
- Presence of blackheads
During the teenage times, oil glands get active and result in clog pores having oil and dead skin cells. In turn, there is an occurrence of blackheads. In order to remove them, you can use the mild cleanser twice a day for removing the dirt and dead skin. The use of Luke warm water is meant for opening the clogged pores.
Benmoon The Ayurveda Shop is applauded for offering the world best Ayurvedic products for your skin, hair, health and personal care. We believe in the zeal of growth and work towards the accomplishment of the client’s requirements.
If you will not take care of your body, it will also show the equivalent action. Remember that the beautiful skin does not require any magic to happen; it requires just your commitment.